Below is the current list of allowable accreditation bodies.
Recognized National and Regional Accreditation Agencies As of January 12, 2017
Pursuant to IC 20-51-1-4.7, the Indiana State Board of Education recognizes the following list of accrediting agencies. Schools may have current accreditation status with one of the agencies below as an alternative to accreditation via the Indiana State Board of Education.
- Accrediting Association of Seventh-day Adventist Schools, Colleges, and Universities (AASDAS)
- American Association of Christian Schools (AACS)
- Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI)
- Christian Schools International (CSI)
- Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS)
- International Christian Accrediting Association (ICAA)
- National Lutheran Schools Accreditation (NLSA)
- North Central Association (NCA) / AdvancED
You can see our existing list of schools here.
"Have questions? Unsure if your school is eligible? Email us or call 260-203-4509.
Benefits of Being a School in the LSGO Family of Schools
Click on our infographic below to learn more!